It's been a while since we've had people come over. Whether it's just for neighbors, family, or even big celebrations like Christmas!, here's how to make your front door more welcoming...
1. Showcase stylish house numbers.
2. Shop your home for front door decor. You’ll save money by using things you already have.
3. Dress up your front door. Use a fun paint color or a shiny door knocker.
4. Create a cozy seating area.
5. Brighten your door with outdoor lighting.
6. Add a doormat.
7. Swap out front door hardware