It’s April 15th, otherwise known as Tax Day! So after you wait in line to mail your return to the IRS, treat yourself to some stress relief with one of these discounts or freebies from some of your favorite restaurants.
- Great American Cookies- Stop by today for one free Original Chocolate Chip cookie
- Kona Ice- It’s Tax Day for us, but for Kona Ice it’s National “Chill Out Day” and they’re giving away free cups of tropical cup of shaved ice.
- Office Depot/OfficeMax- They’ll shred up to five pounds of documents for free through April 27th with this coupon.
- Planet Fitness- Now through April 20th, members and non-members can relax in available HydroMassage chairs with this coupon.
- Applebee’s- The drink of the month for April is the Strawberry Dollarita, which comes with a Twizzlers straw and only costs a buck.
- Boston Market- They’ve got a $10.40 Tax Day meal that includes a half chicken meal with two sides, cornbread and a drink.
- Dunkin- DD Perks loyalty members get a medium hot or iced coffee for just $1 today.
- Firehouse Subs- Get a free medium sub when you buy a medium or large sub, chips and a drink today through Wednesday with this coupon.
- Pizza Hut- Pick up a large two-topping pizza for $5.99 with online carryout orders.
Source: USA Today