A new survey found the average person between 18 and 25 years old is stressed out for six hours a day.
2. Their future.
3. Their appearance.
4. Their weight. So that's two in the top five that have to do with vanity.
5. Their overall health.
6. Getting a job.
7. Trying to get into a chosen career path, which is slightly different than finding a job.
8. Finding a job that pays enough money, which IS kind of repetitive.
9. The health of a friend or family member.
10. Meeting deadlines and goals at work.
A few more that made the top 20 are work-life balance at #12 . . . whether or not to have kids at #13 . . . conflicts with friends, family members, and co-workers at #17 . . . dating, which is way down in 19th place . . . and student loans at #20.