Taylor Swift fans didn’t have to wait long to find out when she’ll be coming to their city. The singer just announced the first dates for her “'reputation' Stadium Tour,” which kicks off May 8th in Glendale, Arizona.
As we previously reported, tickets for the tour will go on sale December 13th, which is Taylor’s 28th birthday, while fans will be able to get their hands on tix early through Taylor Swift Tix powered by Ticketmaster Verified Fan. Those interested in the early sales have until November 28th to sign up. They can also increase their chances of moving up in the que by doing "unique activities," like buying her album, merchandise and more. Click here for more info.
- May 8th: Glendale, AZ - University of Phoenix Stadium
- May 12th: Santa Clara, CA - Levi's Stadium
- May 19th: Pasadena, CA - Rose Bowl
- May 22nd: Seattle, WA - CenturyLink Field
- May 25th: Denver, CO - Sports Authority Field At Mile High
- June 2nd: Chicago, IL - Soldier Field
- June 30th: Louisville, KY - Papa John's Cardinal Stadium
- July 7th: Columbus, OH - Ohio Stadium
- July 10th: Washington, DC - FedEx Field
- July 14th: Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field
- July 17th: Cleveland, OH - First Energy Stadium
- July 21st: East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium
- MORE IMPORTANTLY, she'll be at AT&T Stadium Saturday, Oct. 6, Tickets for the general public for the show in Arlington go on sale Dec. 13. There's a presale via Ticketmaster Verified Fan before Dec. 13, and registration is open now through Nov. 28.
Check out the first few dates below and click here for a complete list. Additional tour dates for the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand will be announced at a later date.