If you're having trouble coping

Veteran PTSD

If you're having trouble coping, NBC 5 has put together a list of resources to help you find help.

For general information on mental health and to locate treatment services in your area, call the National Institute of Mental Health's Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Treatment Referral Helpline at 1-800-662-HELP (4357). SAMHSA also has a Behavioral Health Treatment Locator on its website that can be searched by location.


Content Goes Here