OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN OR CLAIM PRIZE.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
Sweepstakes Name: Ulta Beauty Jingle Ball VIP Fly-Away to Los Angeles Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes")
Station: Participating Stations (the "Station"). iHeartRadio and the stations found in appendix A ("Participating Stations"), or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of participating stations.
iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc.
125 West 55th St.
Manhattan, NY 10019
Sponsor: iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc. ("Sponsor")
Administrator: APTIVADA, LLC ("Administrator")
This Sweepstakes is sponsored solely by iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc. ("Sponsor"). Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor. For a copy of these Official Sweepstakes Rules, please visit the office of the Station during normal business hours or send your request by mail at iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc. at 125 West 55th Street, Manhattan, NY 10019.
1. ELIGIBILITY. This Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who (i) are legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska and Hawaii), (ii) who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry, and (iii) who reside within the participating Station's Total Market Area ("TMA") (as defined by Nielsen Audio). Commonly, the TMA represents the Station's intended listening audience.
If you are not a legal resident of the United States, not located in the Station's TMA, or you are not the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes or to win a prize. Employees, contractors, officers and directors of Sponsor, FCA US LLC and their affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, the Station, and any third party prize provider(s) and/or prize fulfillment service (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"); individuals employed by any other radio and televisions station; and members of the immediate families (spouse and biological, adoptive or step-parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren and siblings, and each of their respective spouses regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above individuals are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or win the prize.
Any person who has won a prize (or whose household has won a prize) in any promotion sponsored by Sponsor in the thirty (30) days prior to this Sweepstakes start date is not eligible to win a prize in this Sweepstakes.
Void outside participating Station's TMA and where prohibited by law.
1. DESCRIPTION OF SWEEPSTAKES/PARTICIPATION.
Dates of Sweepstakes: Sweepstakes will begin on November 6, 2017 at 06:00:00 am (ET) and end on November 19, 2017 at 11:59pm ET ("Sweepstakes Period"). The Entry Period in which entrants can submit a Sweepstakes entry into the Drawing will be determined by the Entry Method as follows:
How to Enter: To receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes visit www.iheartradio.com/ultabeauty and complete the online entry form with your first name, last name, email, complete address, phone number, date of birth. Entries must be received by: Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 11:59pm ET to be valid. Limit one (1) entry request per person, per email address, per day. Multiple requests received from any person or e-mail address in excess of the above stated limitation will be void. Entries received from any person or e-mail address in excess of the above stated limitation will be void. Entries generated by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Entries must contain all information requested and comply with all Content submission requirements set forth herein to be valid.
Entries are subject to any applicable restrictions or requirements listed herein. The Sponsor and Administrator is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems. The Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, undeliverable, illegible, damaged, stolen, garbled, delayed, misdirected, mutilated, or incomplete entries or communications, regardless of cause. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, telephone service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of submission or receipt by the Sponsor for online entries. When applicable, the Administrator's computer will be deemed the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Entries will be disqualified if found to be incomplete and/or if prohibited multiple entries are determined. Incomplete or entries in excess of the above stated limit will be declared ineligible. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be receipt acknowledged or returned. Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
2. RANDOM DRAWING/WINNER SELECTION: On or about November 20, 2017, the Sponsor will randomly select two (2) Sweepstakes winners from among all eligible entries collectively received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
By participating, you agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) as between you and the Sponsor, that the decisions of the Sponsor is final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (c) you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; (d) in the event that you do not comply with these rules, that you will be disqualified and your prize (if any) will be forfeited; and (e) (when applicable) the potential winner and/or finalist must be available to participate in any portion to the Sweepstakes that participation may be required to be considered eligible.
Potential sweepstakes winner(s) are subject to verification, including verification of eligibility. If an entrant is unable to verify his/her information, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize, if any, will be forfeited. The Sponsor reserves at its sole discretion the right to not award the prize or to determine an alternate winner or finalist (if applicable) in accordance with the official rules in the event that that any winner or finalist has been disqualified, cannot be contacted, or is deemed ineligible for any reason, or is not available to participate in any applicable Sweepstakes events.
The potential winner will be notified by phone at the phone number provided during registration. ON OR ABOUT NOVEMBER 20, 2017, THE SPONSOR WILL CALL THE POTENTIAL WINNER THREE (3) TIMES WITHIN ONE (1) HOUR, STARTING AT (OR ABOUT) 12:00 PM ET. THE POTENTIAL WINNER MUST ANSWER ONE OF THE CALLS. IF THE POTENTIAL WINNER DOES NOT PICK UP ONE OF THE CALLS WITHIN THAT HOUR, THE POTENTIAL WINNER WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND SPONSOR WILL RANDOMLY SELECT THE NEXT POTENTIAL WINNER, WHO WILL ALSO BE NOTIFIED IN THE SAME METHOD ON THE SAME DAY. Sponsor will not leave a voicemail or other message when contacting the potential winner. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon placing of a phone call. The Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants. The Sponsor is not obligated to, and will not, leave a voice mail, answering machine or other message. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a finalist and/or potential winners, or (if the finalist or potential winner is a minor) for late, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of the entrant to provide signed parental or guardian consent. If the potential winner does not claim the prize within the appropriate time given upon, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited.
As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree and acknowledge that in order to receive a prize and be deemed a winner, entrants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Sponsor and agree to the terms herein, including but not limited to the prize conditions. The potential prize winner may (in Sponsor's sole discretion) be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility and any other form necessary to verify eligibility, along with the required releases within twenty four (24) hours after the first (1st) delivery attempt to entrants e-mail address in order for the potential prize winner to be qualified for the prize, unless otherwise stated herein or at the time of notification. The potential prize winner's failure to return all required forms within this time period may result in the potential winner being disqualified and an alternate winner may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and discretion.
3. PRIZE(S). No more than the advertised number of prizes shall be awarded. The prize is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein. A prize may not be sold, traded, or commissioned, and is not exchangeable, transferable, substitutable, or redeemable for cash except in Sponsor's sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. Sponsor is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize, unless otherwise specified. Prizing may be fulfilled by a third party fulfillment company. The prize will only be awarded if properly claimed according to the Rules. All costs and expenses related to the prize acceptance, the prize, and/or prize use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s).
The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are:
TWO (2) GRAND PRIZE WINNERS:
Each Grand Prize Package will include the following: a three (3) day/two (2) night trip for two (2) people to Los Angeles, CA from December 1-3, 2017. Domestic roundtrip airfare for winner and one (1) guest between the major metropolitan airport nearest prize winner's primary residence and (in the event of any dispute, airport shall be as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to destination airport for Los Angeles, CA; three (3) days and two (2) nights standard double occupancy hotel accommodations at destination; roundtrip ground transportation to/from airport; and two (2) tickets to the KIIS FM Jingle Ball (the "Concert") on December 1, 2017 (seats determined by Sponsor).
All prizes provided by: iHeartMedia + Entertainment
Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $3,000
Prize value may vary depending upon departure location and time of travel. Other restrictions apply.
No person under the age of 18 years will be permitted to travel; anyone under the age of 21 years must travel with person 21+ years.A MINOR MAY ACCOMPANY WINNER AS A TRAVEL GUEST ONLY IF THE WINNER IS THE MINOR'S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. MINORS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED AT ALL TIMES DURING TRIP (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IN-FLIGHT, HOTEL STAY AND ALL PRIZE-RELATED EVENTS) BY MINOR'S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. IF WINNER IS ELIGIBLE, BUT UNDER THE AGE OF 21, HE/SHE MUST TRAVEL WITH AND BE ACCOMPANIED BY SOMEONE OVER THE AGE OF 21. THE TRAVEL GUEST MUST BE 21 YEARS OR OLDER AND MUST ACCOMPANY THE UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE WINNER AT ALL TIMES DURING TRIP (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, HOTEL STAY AND ALL PRIZE-RELATED EVENTS).
Conditions and restrictions may apply. Limit: One (1) prize per person/household for this Sweepstakes. Winner(s) and winner's household members cannot have won a prize through any Sponsor promotion in the thirty (30) days prior to this Sweepstakes start date. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED "AS IS" AND THE SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE (AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR) ANY REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTEES, OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATING TO ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
Prize Conditions: Actual value of trip may vary based on point of departure and airfare fluctuations. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of prize will not be awarded. All prize details not specified in the Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. Selection of the airline, departure and arrival airport, and hotel are solely within Sponsor's sole discretion. If, in the judgment of the Sponsor and/or any third-party company fulfilling (if any) the prize, air travel is not required due to winner's proximity to Los Angeles, CA, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at the Sponsor and third-party fulfillment company's sole and absolute discretion. The difference in value will not be awarded to the winner. Prizes are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
Winner is solely responsible for any and all expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the prize description herein, including but not limited to ground transportation to/from each winner's residence and airport of departure, meals and beverages, in-room charges (e.g., mini-bar, room service, telephone, movies, etc.), gratuities, travel upgrades, baggage fees, and personal incidentals. Winner and guests must travel on dates designated by the Sweepstakes Entities, on the same itinerary. Grand Prize winner must be available to travel to Los Angeles, CA within specified dates between Friday December 1 and Sunday December 3, 2017; no alternate travel dates are available. In the event Grand Prize winner cannot travel to Los Angeles, CA on the dates designated by Sponsor, such winner may be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner provided sufficient time remains prior to the travel. Winner and guests will be required to provide a valid major credit card or some other acceptable form of payment, as determined in the hotel's sole discretion upon hotel check-in and all in-room charges, telephone calls, meals, beverages, hotel upgrades, amenities, personal incidentals and any other expenses charged to the winner's hotel room will be charged to that major valid credit card or deducted from the deposit provided.
Travel is subject to availability and terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth by selected travel providers, availability and other material restrictions may apply. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any fees or additional charges resulting from a winner's or guest's change(s) to itinerary or accommodations. Winners and guests must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver's license) required for travel and are solely responsible for obtaining such valid identification (e.g., a valid U.S. driver's license or a valid U.S. passport) prior to travel and the associated costs for these requirements. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. If the winner becomes disabled or cannot otherwise fully enjoy the prize due to illness, Sweepstakes Entities shall have the option at its sole discretion of being relieved of liability for fulfillment of the prize award and no other compensation in lieu of the prize will be awarded. Each winners and guest is responsible for obtaining his/her own medical and life insurance and the associated costs. All travel is subject to any and all restrictions instituted by the Department of Defense and/or Department of Homeland Security, as required. Each winner and guest agrees to comply with all applicable venue regulations in connection with the concert. Sweepstakes Entities and the applicable venue representatives reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to winner who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the concert or meet and greet event or in any other objectionable behavior. Once travel guests are selected, they may not be substituted, except in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Additional prize award details and travel information to be provided to the winner at the time of notification. Lost, stolen, or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers or certificates or concert or event tickets will not be replaced or exchanged.
Travel guests must be at least 21 years of age or older at time of entry if the Entrant is under the age of 21. Travel guests must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Additional prize award details and travel information to be provided to the winner at the time of notification. Winner will be required to complete and return all releases and forms within three (3) days of date of receipt the applicable forms and releases, unless otherwise specified thereon. Winner must sign a prize acceptance form, a W-9 form, an affidavit or verification of eligibility, and a liability/publicity release (where permitted) signed by both the winner. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. The Sweepstakes Entities shall in no way be responsible for any travel delays, flight cancellations or difficulty. If travel delays, cancellations or difficulty prevent arrival in time for any and all elements of trip, the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for awarding any compensation in lieu thereof. Failure to collect or properly claim any prize in accordance with these rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, winner will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation, and the prize will remain the property of the prize provider and/or the Sweepstakes Entities and will not be awarded, except as provided herein. Winner agrees to accept all blackout dates, space availability requirements, etc. established by the Sweepstakes Entities' prize partner(s), such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, concert or event venues etc. Winner must comply with all applicable laws, and any rules and regulations established by the Sweepstakes Entities' prize partner(s), if any; such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, concert or event venues etc. Winner agrees that acceptance of any trip taken as a prize is done so entirely upon their own initiative, risk, and responsibility. BY ACCEPTING PRIZE, WINNERS ACCEPT THE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS NATURE AND RISK IN ANY TRAVEL OR TRANSPORTATION, SUCH RISK INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER PARTICIPATION IN THE PRIZE EVENT IS VOLUNTARY, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE NATURAL FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES WHICH MAY IMPACT ON OR AFFECT THE SAFETY OF THE ACTIVITIES HE/SHE IS PARTICIPATING IN AND HE/SHE ASSUMES THE RISK OF SUCH FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES AND AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES (as defined below) SHALL NOT BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING INJURY AND/OR DEATH.
Conditions and restrictions may apply. Limit: One (1) prize per person/household. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED "AS IS" AND THE SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE (AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR) ANY REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTEES, OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATING TO ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
The Sponsor, Sponsor, Administrator, its employees and agents, the Sweepstakes Entities, prize provider(s), sponsor(s), any applicable third party fulfillment service and each of their respective employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") are not responsible for: (1) mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (2) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes; (3) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (4) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (5) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or operation of the Sweepstakes; or (5) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
The Sponsor further reserves the right to: (i) cancel, terminate, suspend, declare null or void, amend, alter, or modify the Sweepstakes, void any suspicious entries, rescind any prize, and/or determine absolute resolution, and/or an alternate method of conducting the Sweepstakes and/or awarding the prize(s) at any time, for any reason, or if, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, it is impossible or impractical to complete or conduct the Sweepstakes as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures of any sort, programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes, by any human error which may occur in the execution of this Sweepstakes, or any other causes which effect the operation of the Sweepstakes or the rules of the integrity of the Sweepstakes have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a entrant in the Sweepstakes and/or (ii) stop or conclude the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the Sweepstakes rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical. In the event of termination of the Sweepstakes by Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to award any prize(s) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
6. RELEASES, CONDITIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees (and agrees to confirm in writing) to release and waive any and all claims of liability against the Released Parties from and against from any and all liability, loss or damage (including personal injury) incurred with respect to the conduct of or participation in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, shipping/handling, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. By accepting the prize, winner(s) hereby agrees that: (i) to release the Sponsor, any participating Station, the Sweepstakes Entities, and, when applicable, the Sweepstakes' sponsor(s), prize provider(s), third party fulfillment service, and each of their respective parent companies and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensees from any and all claims in connection with the Sweepstakes and the award or use of the prizes; and (ii) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming consent to use the winner's name/likeness as set forth in Section 5 prior to acceptance of the prize. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Sweepstakes Entities' sole control. Upon awarding the prize, the Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner.
7. TAXES. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, related fees, other costs or expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein, regardless of whether such prize is used in whole or in part. Each winner must provide the Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Sponsor will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
8. CONDUCT AND DECISIONS. All decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. The Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim the Prize, an alternate potential winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the Prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Any reference in these Official Rules or as part of the Sweepstakes to the Sponsor's and/or Station's "discretion" and/or any exercise of discretion by the Sponsor or Station shall mean in Sponsor's and/or Station's "sole and unfettered discretion." The Sponsor further reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Sweepstakes null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Sweepstakes have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a entrant in the Sweepstakes; (ii) alter or amend these Sweepstakes rules at any time; and/or (iii) stop or conclude the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the Sweepstakes rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor, any segment of the Sweepstakes is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to modify, suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
9. BINDING ARBITRATION. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sponsor Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS ("JAMS Rules and Procedures") then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Texas law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant's filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT'S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
10. MISCELLANEOUS. Sponsor reserves the right to determine eligibility should special circumstances arise, all decisions are considered final and binding. These rules are designed to be fair and equal to all entrants. The Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify entrants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office of the participating Station during normal business hours or visit the Sponsor's website. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing) that: (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain costs, judgments, or awards for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim or seek punitive, incidental, consequential, special, or any other damages, other than for actual, third-party out-of-pocket expenses, and in such limitation, entrant further waives any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (b) any and all disputes, claims, or causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, through binding arbitration as set forth above, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys' fees and court costs. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability, so the above may not apply to every entrant. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant's fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW AND GOVERNING LAW. The conduct of the Sweepstakes, and its Terms and Official Rules, are governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. The Sponsor and participating Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting Sweepstakes, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Sweepstakes, etc. as required by applicable local and state law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 9 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Texas, in the City of San Antonio.
Appendix A - Participating Stations
WKKF-FM Albany, NY
WAEB-FM Allentown, PA
KGOT-FM Anchorage, AK
WQNQ-FM Asheville, NC
WWPW-FM Atlanta, GA
KHFI-FM Austin, TX
WZFT-FM Baltimore, MD
WFMF-FM Baton Rouge, LA
WBNW-FM Binghamton, NY
WQEN-FM Birmingham, AL
KYYY-FM Bismarck, ND
WXKS-FM Boston, MA
KVJM-FM Bryan ,TX
KOSY-FM Cedar Rapids Iowa City, IA
WHQC-FM Charlotte, NC
WKXJ-FM Chattanooga, TN
WKSC-FM Chicago, IL
WKFS-FM Cincinnati, OH
WAKS-FM Cleveland, OH
WNOK-FM Columbia, SC
WGEX-FM Columbus, GA
WNCI-FM Columbus, OH
KHKS-FM Dallas, TX
KUUL-FM Davenport, IA
WCHD-FM Dayton, OH
KPTT-FM Denver, CO
KKDM-FM Des Moines, IA
WKQI-FM Detroit, MI
WBIZ-FM Eau Claire, WI
KAZX-FM Farmington, NM
KMXF-FM Fayetteville, AR
WJMX-FM Florence, SC
KSME-FM Fort Collins, CO
KKXL-FM Grand Forks, ND
WSNX-FM Grand Rapids, MI
WMKS-FM Greensboro, NC
WHKF-FM Harrisburg, PA
WAZR-FM Harrisonburg, VA
WKSS-FM Hartford, CT
KUBT-FM Honolulu, HI
WKEE-FM Huntington, WV
WQRV-HD Huntsville, AL
WKSL-FM Jacksonville, FL
WNSL-FM Laurel, MS
WLKT-FM Lexington, KY
WBKS-FM Lima, OH
WNRW-FM Louisville, KY
WZEE-FM Madison, WI
WYHT-FM Mansfield, OH
WFKS-FM Melbourne, FL
KWNW-FM Memphis, TN WHYI-FM Miami, FL WRNW-FM Milwaukee, WI KDWB-FM Minneapolis, MN KIZZ-FM Minot, ND WWXM-FM Myrtle Beach, SC WRVW-FM Nashville, TN WKCI-FM New Haven, CT WHTZ-FM New York, NY WNOH-FM Norfolk, VA KJYO-FM Oklahoma City, OK KISO-FM Omaha, NE WXXL-FM Orlando, FL WRVB-FM Parkersburg, WV WRGV-FM Pensacola, FL WIOQ-FM Philadelphia, PA KZZP-FM Phoenix, AZ WKST-FM Pittsburgh, PA KKRZ-FM Portland, OR WERZ-FM Portsmouth, NH WPKF-FM Poughkeepsie, NY WDCG-FM Raleigh, NC WLAN-FM Reading, PA WRVQ-FM Richmond, VA WJJS-FM Roanoke Lynchburg, VA WJJX-FM Roanoke Lynchburg, VA WKGS-FM Rochester, NY KSLZ-FM Saint Louis, MO WKZP-FM Salisbury, MD
KJMY-HD Salt Lake City, UT
KZHT-FM Salt Lake City, UT
KXXM-FM San Antonio, TX
KHTS-FM San Diego, CA
KYLD-FM San Francisco, CA
WAEV-FM Savannah, GA
KPWK-FM Seattle, WA
KSFT-FM Sioux City, IA
WWHT-FM Syracuse, NY
WGMY-FM Tallahassee, FL
WFLZ-FM Tampa, FL
WVKS-FM Toledo, OH
KRQQ-FM Tucson, AZ
WWKZ-FM Tupelo, MS
WZBQ-FM Tuscaloosa, AL
KWTX-FM Waco, TX
WIHT-FM Washington, DC
WLDI-FM West Palm Beach, FL
WVKF-FM Wheeling, WV
KZCH-FM Wichita, KS
WVRT-FM Williamsport, PA
WVRZ-FM Williamsport, PA
WKSI-FM Winchester, VA
WAKZ-FM Youngstown, OH